Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day! June Art News from Morawski Fine Art

Summertime and Old Glory
Photography by Cindy Morawski
************************
June is busting out all over! Here's the Art Scoop from Morawski Fine Art and
Mockingbird Studios:
Come see my juried artwork this month with the Texas Pastel Society National Juried Competition/Exhibition June 2 -- 29, 2010. Check it out at the New Braunfels Art League, 239 W. San Antonio Street, New Braunfels, Texas. The Elaine Felder Gallery is open daily.
You're also invited to the Opening Reception this Friday, June 4th from 5 to 9 p.m. Refreshments will be served. Plus, awards and prizes will be presented at 7:00 p.m. with master artist Alan Flattmann, our Juror, in attendance.
***************************
Another art event later this month will be my June Art-a-rama tent summer show and sale. Look for the big white tent in my backyard. I invited 3 of my artist friends to participate: Cathy Geib, pastelist, Marie Asbell, watercolorist, and Kathy Montgomery, jewelry. It will take place on June 26th from 9 to 4 at my home in Braun Heights, 8603 Waldon Hts., San Antonio, TX 78254. We'll have a tent and backporch exhibit and sale in my yard. Come early for coffee and cookies! I also plan on having some great 4th of July sales! Red, white, and blue = savings galore!!! Look for the neighborhood signs. If you're looking for the unique and perfect gift, think ART.
********************************
Hope you all have a wonderful summer!
~~Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment