Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Award of Merit for Pet Portrait~Forgiven

Forgiven, Award of Merit, 2nd Place Winner!
ANIMAL ART CONTEST

*******************************************************

After a dance around the studio with Rusty, my dog subject matter for Forgiven, I decided to share the good news with my family and friends who voted in this past spring's Animal Art Contest. I tied for 2nd place and received the Award of Merit. I will receive a $50 certificate and a membership to the International Art Market Gallery and Members Gallery. Here's the link if you want to see the Best of Show winner and the one who tied with me: http://www.guestgallery.com/101Animal.htm

****************************************

*PS: Thanks again for voting and inquiring about the contest results! I appreciate your support of my art!!!

~~Cindy~~

Pet Portrait Painting

Mockingbird Studio

cindy@cindymorawski.com


No comments:

Post a Comment