Monday, February 13, 2012

I Love the Rodeo! Photo Essay by Cindy

Cowboy at the Exhibition Hall
Rodeo Parade
Champion  Black Angus
Working Horse

Cutting  Competition
Near the Coliseum
New Chick at the Petting Zoo

Find Me at the Petting Zoo

Swine Soccer
Sleepy Twins


Midway Food Vendor

Grooming for the Show!

Last Cowboy


 I Love the Rodeo!

Last Saturday, I went to the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo to sell my artwork at the exhibition hall.  However, I had a chance to roam around during the day and enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells.  It reminded me of my days of growing up on a dairy farm in Pennsylvania, participating in the Lawrence County Fair in 4-H, and falling in love with cowboys as a kid.  Roy Rogers was one of my heroes!

This-coming Saturday on February 18th, I'll return to the Rodeo as a vendor to sell my paintings and art cards again.  I plan on being there from 2 to 10 p.m.  Look for me in the exhibition hall across from the horse building.  I'll be in the middle aisle down from the bull riding photo booth.  I'm sharing a space with my friend and artist Irena Taylor, a wonderful portrait and landscape painter and art teacher at Coppini Academy in San Antonio.  

******************************************************

Limerick from Robert

*Here's a limerick sent in from my past rodeo blog that included limericks.  I invited folks to write a limerick and send it to me.  This funny one is from Robert Smith, a teacher at DLI at Lackland AFB.  Thanks Robert!!

There once was a lady from Holland,
Who had a bad habit of fallin'
She got in her car
And drove to a bar
And now she's not fallin', she's crawlin'!

******************************************************

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

~~With Appreciation, Love, and Friendship~~

~~Cindy~~


PS:  What's one of your loves?  Please write and tell me about it.  Send pics too.  Thanks.


Mockingbird Studio
www.CindyMorawski.com
cski02@sbcglobal.net






No comments:

Post a Comment