Saturday, August 3, 2013

Remembrance~~2013 Summer Paintings and More

Remembrance, a 16x20 July Pastel Painting (SOLD!)



by Cindy Morawski

2013 Summer Paintings and More

I have had a busy summer so far.  June's art roadtrip, July's art lessons, and my summer studio painting sessions have provided inspiration, perspiration, and education.  I also installed a Solo Seasons art show at the Universal City Library last week in the library's reading room.  I'm presently preparing for a mid-August art show ---  Old Town Helotes Fine Art Show, August 17 & 18, 2013, at The Gardens in Helotes, Texas.  For more details check out my postcard ad on the previous blog posting.   Above and below are some of my summer paintings that I'd like to share with you.  Thanks for taking the time to read this and view my work. 


Petals on the Water  ~~Summer Painting by Cindy Morawski~~

  
Yellow Wagon Wheel, a 5x7 painting inspired from one of my summer stops, Fort Davis



Desert Blooms, 8x10 painting of a century plant discovered in West Texas this past June
Driving to Albuquerque  (SOLD!)

11x14 Pastel Painting inspired from my Summer Roadtrip to New Mexico


Hope you are having a good summer!  Please feel free to contact me at my studio:  210.522.0706, by email: cski02@sbcglobal.net, or on Facebook--Cindy Morawski.  Hope too that you'll check out one or more of my summer art shows.  I have a link on my website listing them:  www.CindyMorawski.com.  

I would appreciate you sharing my blogs or liking my artwork on Facebook.  My small art business is growing, and with your help, it will continue to move on up.  Thanks!                                                       ~~Cindy



2 comments:

  1. Remembrance is nice with the poppies! Yellow Wagon Wheel looks great! I can't wait to be following in your "footsteps" driving to A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for writing, Vera! I appreciate your supportive comments.

      Delete