Monday, October 5, 2009

Art for Sale this Saturday, October 10th

Art for Sale!!!
Shopaholics unite! Braun Station West's Garage Sale is this Saturday, October 10th, from 9:00 till 5:00.
*******************************************************************
If you're looking for something different, like something new, new ART, come by my place. I'll be selling my original art via the BSW Garage Sale in matted prints, framed prints, and art cards in my backyard by the alley. My address is 8603 Waldon Heights. Look for a gray brick house at the corner of Queen Hts. and Waldon Hts. If you're coming down Tezel from the clubhouse, turn right onto London Hts. and then take the 2nd left onto Waldon. I'm at the end of the street on the left-hand side. I'll also have some neighborhood sale signs to guide you.
_________________________________________________
Plus, if you mention this e-mail, I'll give you a free Art Card! (Your Choice!) Hope to see you this Saturday. Come check out my Art for Sale!
_________________________________________________
HAPPY SHOPPING!!!
--Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment