Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Who Let the Dogs Out? Vote for your favorite!


Sadie and Trooper, Hamlet, and Forgiven (my Rusty), left to right

Who let the dogs out?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A-a-r-r-ff! Recently, I entered an Animal Art contest. This online contest is very democratic; it gives the online viewers a chance to vote for the winner. Sort of like what they do with tv shows, Dancing with the Stars and American Idol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I entered 6 paintings of some of my animal friends in Guests Gallery's contest. I would appreciate it if you would take time out to vote for one of my critters. Here's the gallery link: http://www.guestsgallery.com/vote/view.php?uid=27 If you click on the previous link, you will see several choices. Please scroll down to look for my name and entries. The voting is located at the bottom with 1st and 2nd choices. I would appreciate your votes very much!!!

BIG Thanks!

~~Cindy










































































No comments:

Post a Comment