Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Season's Gift Ideas~~Holidays 2012

Gifts from the Heart this Holiday
The Three Amigos, a Recent Commissioned Pet Portrait

 
If you're looking for a uniquely personal gift, a commissioned pet portrait could be just the answer this Holiday Season.  I'm offering 20% off this month and next.  I will have it finished before Christmas for a HO!HO! HO! Santa Delivery!  Just give me a holiday email or phone call, and I'll get to my Christmas Workshop and start right on it!  Email:  cski02@sbcglobal.net . . .  Studio Phone:  210.522.0706
 

Taos Gorge, 9x12 Landscape of NM

Golden Morning, featured at the Hotel Valencia





 












The paintings on the left are recent ones in my American Landscape series.  Taos Gorge, New Mexico, a painting I completed this past October, is based upon an awesome scene I first witnessed outside Taos, New Mexico last Fall.  I sketched and photographed it from the gorge bridge that spanned this natural wonder. I especially loved the Southwest colors of pinks, lavendars, and sages, and I tried to capture them in my artwork.  Golden Morning, now on exhibit at the Hotel Valencia on the Riverwalk, is a landscape that I painted when I was traveling this past summer in Northern Pennsylvania.  The morning scene came from the farm where I stayed when visiting Wellsboro, PA. 
 
 

Winter Scenes for the Holidays

 
 








 

 
 
 *************
 
Cool winter colors are featured in the top two paintings, Late Winter Afternoon and Cozy Winter Day.  Snow scenes automatically conjure up the holidays for me.  I tried to incorporate some brighter shades and fun shapes in the bottom two paintings, The Cardinal and the Snow Tree plus Winter Night on Short Street.  These images, as well as others from my previous seasons' artwork, are all available in prints and art cards. 
 
 
 
Available Christmas ART Gifts:
    1.  2013 Seasons Paintings~~Calendar
    2.  Holiday Boxed Sets of Art Cards
    3.  Winter Landscapes, Art Cards (Individual or Sets)

    4.   Matted Prints:  8x10, 11x14, 16x20

    5.  Framed Original Paintings and Framed Reproductions

    6.  Commissions:  Pet Portraits--20%off for the Holidays!
 
Contact Info
 
Studio~~210.522.0706
Email~~cski02@sbcglobal.net                       Website~~www.CindyMorawski.com
Gallery~~8603 Waldon Hts, SA
 
 
Hope you have the brightest and most beautiful of holidays this season!  ~~Cindy
 
     
 





No comments:

Post a Comment